Friday, May 29, 2009

That is a lot of cabage

I was not able to post a new entry this week because work is a little hectic

So I was not able to get a camera to take a picture and post it here. I really wanted to have that on the blog but I wanted to post this very important number:

290! I weigh 290 pounds! Incre-a-ble!

I will get to work on this and I must say that I have been able to stick to a good diet. No cheese, not much fat (except for olive oil). No coffee (that was hard) and no soda amoung other things. I was not eating after 7 pm (I will change that to after 6 pm next week)

I have not exercised this week, but I want to see what changing my diet would do for a week first. I must admit. It was hard, but not as hard as I thought. It was more of a muscle memory thing, at least the first week. I would go to grab some chips and then stop and think about what I was doing. I think I will be able to make this work. Of course it has only been 4 days. Lets see what happens this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment