I never really ate that much junk to begin with, it was just the way I ate that was the real problem. For years, I though hey I only eat twice a day so I won't get fat. WRONGO!!! That coupled with the fat that I ate as much cheese and mayonnaise as I did lettuce and green beans was the underlying issue.
A friend of my name Christian is the one that really opened my eyes. He is a soccer coach for the local organization and really understand nutrition. He is the one that really gave me the help I needed. He gave me some tips and ideas about how and when to eat and why that was just as important as what. I am going to write down everything he said and try and post it here in a few days when I understand a little better.
Just in attempt to hit the high notes, WALKING!!! I get up at 6 am every morning so I can walk for 45 minutes. That is right. I said walk. Not run. Not jog. Not stair master. Walk. At first I was skeptical. How is walking going to help. I mean, I do it everyday right. Yeah, not really, but I will get back to that.
So I walk 45 minutes in the morning. When I am done my walk, I wait 1 hour and then eat breakfast. I was thinking it would be like stale air and water. Nope. I can eat like 5 eggs every morning if I want! The only catch is only one egg yoke. I was not a big fan anyway so no big deal.
Two hours later, I have to eat again. So like today I had some light popcorn. Then two hours later lunch time. 4 oz of chicken and salad with 2 tablespoons of oil and vinegar dressing. Then 2 hours later another snack today a Cliff Bar
It is a lot to get together but hopefully it will work. I have been doing it hardcore for about three days. I started on June 1st, but I didnt' put all the walking together until the 8th.
Well that is it for now. On Sunday, I am going to weigh myself and then post the results. Wish me luck.
Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment